Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Rose White and Blue Parade! Happy 4th!!

Studio Glam will be out in force this 4th of July!! Liz and Marina will be riding in the parade and Holland and I will be passing out coupons and flyers at our booth on The Alameda! I am super excited! I even picked up some OPI blue and red Shatter polish :). Now all I need to figure out is what to wear... Liz and Marina want to go 60's Mod. Hmmm... I wonder if I can pull something out of my closet. OH - and its going to be a scorcher that day!

Other than that - I am open for business. I am providing, cut, color, highlight, special occasion styling and makeup services. Oh yea- cant forget photo shoots and fashion shows as well! July 21st I will be featured in Raw Artists Illuminare show at the Minna Gallery in SF! Im thinking 20/30's chic :). Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment